I turn 25 today. I’m a quarter of a century old. That both seems like a lot and like nothing at all.
I’m young and I’m going to be young for awhile yet. Some would say I have an entire life left to live. And I’m excited for that life. However, if I died tomorrow, I wouldn’t regret the life I’ve had. Here’s why:
1. I have an amazing partner.
2. I have the best family.
3. I have some awesome friends, both new and old.
4. I live in a fabulous place.
5. I’m employed, I make a decent living, and I like my job.
6. I have hobbies and activities.
Of course, there are always things I would like to improve or change, but I’m sure those will come with time.
I hope I can say the same about not regretting the life I’ve had when I’m half of a century old.
You know what I do regret…
Yup, I’m ripping out the quilting. I just couldn’t deal with the ripples it left. It looks fine on the back, but awful on the front. Oh well, it’s a pretty small regret. 🙂