I have a lot of other projects I should be working on, but this one popped into my mind while at work one day and I couldn’t stop thinking about it.
I had a bundle of three fat eighths in the KU fabric. I’ve had the bundle for quite awhile and I never knew what I would use it for. This was perfect.
I actually finished this last night, but then I realized I had made a mistake, so I’m ripping out some quilting and ripping out a few seams to fix it. And even though free motion quilting is not my thing, I free motion stippled this and it looked pretty darn good. I’m hoping to finish ripping out what I need to tonight and fix my mistakes. So hopefully I’ll have a finished product to show tomorrow.