I’ve finished all of the pillows for our second bedroom/Andrew’s man cave.
I still need pillow forms, but holy cow are they expensive. I can’t seem to catch the good ones on sale. I’m sure if I wait it out I’ll eventually find them.
I’ve always wanted to do prairie points, but they don’t really fit well on any of the quilts I’ve made. The pillow was the perfect opportunity to play with them.
You may have seen this one before, but I added the yellow piping. Andrew said I should have done this on a darker color, but he also told me he didn’t think gray would work. Oh, well. I still like it.
I really like this geometric one. I mostly used leftover pieces for it and it was kind of difficult figuring out how to get the design to work. It’s not perfect, but it’s close enough.
I believe I’ve posted the other two pillows before so I’ll leave those off since you’ve seen them at least once before…probably twice.
I have one more pillow to make for our bed and then I think I’m pillowed out for the year.