I didn’t get a picture of last month’s block that I made. However, you can see the idea over at craftytammie.
Bee Blocks are stressful. It’s because you’re making them for somebody else. When it’s your own project, at least for me, I’m willing to give up a little perfection (believe me…not much…I’m Type A through and through). However, when it’s for somebody else, I’m intent on perfection…and that’s hard, especially when you are trying.
BUT…this latest block went VERY well.
We had to improv piece and then cut it down to 4.5×2.5 inches. Then we put that little scrappy piece somewhere in a 18.5×16.5 inch block.
The neutral was provided to us and we had to use our own scraps. I don’t have very many scraps, so it was good that the scrappy piece wasn’t very big.
I’m done with bags and pictures will come soon. I’m working on quilting a top I put together awhile ago. Well, I haven’t started quilting it yet. I’m still trying to figure out how I want to quilt it. If only I had a long arm….