The KC Modern Quilt Guild has a challenge that’s due in September. Although I haven’t started on the actual quilt, I have been doing a lot of thinking and drafting. This weekend, I took that thinking and drafting and worked on a test to make sure everything on paper would work in reality.
I’m happy to say that it does work in reality…although I learned a few things along the way. This was entirely from my scrap bin and it’s FAR from perfect. In fact, it’s pretty darn wonky. But the point wasn’t to make it so it would be used. It was a test and it served it’s purpose.
I modified the A Zig and A Zag tutorial from Cut to Pieces.
Next steps are to buy the actual fabric and start on the top.